Servus, dear visitor!



Servus and a warm welcome to my other "Von Pappe" blog.

This blog is meant to be the place where I want to share with you my more personal and precious creations. I also want this one to be the place where I share with you some of the thoughts, feelings and ideas behind my makes or sometimes even just let the artwork speak for itself.

If you leave me a comment this is highly appreciated! What would I be without the echo from the people I share my artwork with? So let me know that you have been here, if you can spare some secs. I will try my best to pay back the kind visit ;)

If you would like to become a follower of this blog, you will find the followers gadget at the very bottom of the page.

Claudia - aka "die amelie" x

Monday, 18 April 2016

Lost Art

I was just browsing my image files when I stumbled upon this image I took of a project I did for DecoArt for CHA back in 2014. Sadly it got lost after the show (at least that was what I was told) so I never got it back.
As this is a project I am specifically fond of, this makes it even more sad. But at least I have this image I took.

So I am "framing" it over here on my blog today (so it doesn't get lost (in my archives) again).



"Pieces of the Past"
Fall 2014
 ca. 30 x 30 cm (12 x 12 inches)
fluid acrylics, crackle and other media,
ephemera,
casts,
 found objects
on heavy cardboard

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is exquisite! Such a cool collage, with amazing bits and color!

    ReplyDelete