Servus, dear visitor!



Servus and a warm welcome to my other "Von Pappe" blog.

This blog is meant to be the place where I want to share with you my more personal and precious creations. I also want this one to be the place where I share with you some of the thoughts, feelings and ideas behind my makes or sometimes even just let the artwork speak for itself.

If you leave me a comment this is highly appreciated! What would I be without the echo from the people I share my artwork with? So let me know that you have been here, if you can spare some secs. I will try my best to pay back the kind visit ;)

If you would like to become a follower of this blog, you will find the followers gadget at the very bottom of the page.

Claudia - aka "die amelie" x

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Pachyteria ameliensis


paint board, 12''x12'', dry embossing, guilding pastes, die cut flourishes, rubber stamping, wire




No comments:

Post a Comment