Servus, dear visitor!



Servus and a warm welcome to my other "Von Pappe" blog.

This blog is meant to be the place where I want to share with you my more personal and precious creations. I also want this one to be the place where I share with you some of the thoughts, feelings and ideas behind my makes or sometimes even just let the artwork speak for itself.

If you leave me a comment this is highly appreciated! What would I be without the echo from the people I share my artwork with? So let me know that you have been here, if you can spare some secs. I will try my best to pay back the kind visit ;)

If you would like to become a follower of this blog, you will find the followers gadget at the very bottom of the page.

Claudia - aka "die amelie" x

Saturday, 29 March 2014

Be Authentic!

When I recently shared this panel with you, I only showed you one of a pair. So today I would like to show you the other altered panel I created.






This one was done the same way as the other: on a piece of paint board which I coated with acrylic colours, before I added texture through a stencil using DecoArt Modelling Paste.






I also used DecoArt Metallic Lustres and Ranger Crackle Accents to add some shine and detail.








I love numerals and letters, so I stencilled some on using white Gesso and a Red Lead stencil. The "Authentic" word was from a Wendy Vecchi stencil.










Thanks for stopping by! Claudia x



2 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful panel - I love those circles of text. I would love to Follow, but there's some sort of Blogger issue at the moment... I will be back to follow as soon as it's fixed. A great idea to have a separate art space...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your work! The color combinations are amazing! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete